Latest Updates:
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Topic Tools
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Chesspublishing on Forward Chess (Read 14966 times)
Konstriktor

I Love ChessPublishing!

Re: Chesspublishing on Forward Chess
Reply #15 - 04/25/21 at 17:45:09
Post Tools
I subscribed on forwardchess with my googleaccount. How can I access the the sections via the chesspublishing website

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Reply #14 - 02/21/18 at 22:32:26
Post Tools
Mtal wrote on 02/21/18 at 18:16:36:
so I do it here, or on forward chess? Also if I do it through forward chess can I still down load games on to my pc and use chess pub in my computer and net? What's the best way to do this?

I would prefer that you renew on ChessPublishing.com. However, if you renew on ForwardChess you will still be able to download everything here, it might just take a month or more before you can do this because of the way Apple works.

IP Logged

Mtal

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #13 - 02/21/18 at 18:16:36
Post Tools
Hi, I never new chess pub and forward chess were connected. I bought some books on forward chess, so if I want to renew my chess pub account, so I do it here, or on forward chess? Also if I do it through forward chess can I still down load games on to my pc and use chess pub in my computer and net? What's the best way to do this? Thanks.

IP Logged

ForwardChess
YaBB Newbies

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #12 - 02/21/16 at 22:46:18
Post Tools
@HagenWatch1

Please type in your login and password exactly as provided by Chesspublishing (all lower case) and you should be all set. The credentials are case-sensitive.
We have checked and it works.

IP Logged

HagenWatch1

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #11 - 02/20/16 at 15:22:17
Post Tools
GMTonyKosten wrote on 02/20/16 at 12:37:43:
fling wrote on 02/20/16 at 08:12:15:
It happened to me too when I got a new subscription. It worked fine after a day or two of waiting.

Yes, they update their database every 24 hours, so it is possible that it won't work for a day after a new subscription (or re-subscription, maybe?!)
Anyway, if anyone has any problems or suggestions it is better to contact them directly at info@forwardchess.com because there is little chance that they will be looking at this Forum.

I did just that and so far no response after they contacted me over the issue. They are now aware of the problem after I explained the situation. The ball is now on their side of the fence.

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Reply #10 - 02/20/16 at 12:37:43
Post Tools
fling wrote on 02/20/16 at 08:12:15:
It happened to me too when I got a new subscription. It worked fine after a day or two of waiting.

Yes, they update their database every 24 hours, so it is possible that it won't work for a day after a new subscription (or re-subscription, maybe?!)
Anyway, if anyone has any problems or suggestions it is better to contact them directly at info@forwardchess.com because there is little chance that they will be looking at this Forum.

IP Logged

fling
God Member

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #9 - 02/20/16 at 08:12:15
Post Tools
HagenWatch1 wrote on 02/20/16 at 01:16:23:
Okay guys and gals. I got the email from Chesspublishing about this app in on my iPhone and was dutifully intrigued. But after downloading the app and putting in my CORRECT username and password...I get "username and/or password incorrect". Just to be sure I'm not imagining this...I logged out of my account on my computer and relogged in using the very same username and password to my paid subscription and was able to get in. Any explanations why this is happening to me?

It happened to me too when I got a new subscription. It worked fine after a day or two of waiting. I guess Forward chess gets a list with users but it is not updated directly and therefore the problem.

IP Logged

Bibs
God Member

Reply #8 - 02/20/16 at 02:26:58
Post Tools
Oh and that monster copyright page - a profound irritant. Please ditch that.

IP Logged

Bibs
God Member

Reply #7 - 02/20/16 at 02:17:49
Post Tools
This is a welcome development. Works fine on iOS.
The board in regular chesspub doesn't work well with the moves at all. This is MUCH better.
As a suggestion for easy reference - possible to include the line in the link instead of or in addition to game header? Readers interested in the variation, not who played. Thanks!

IP Logged

HagenWatch1

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #6 - 02/20/16 at 01:16:23
Post Tools
Okay guys and gals. I got the email from Chesspublishing about this app in on my iPhone and was dutifully intrigued. But after downloading the app and putting in my CORRECT username and password...I get "username and/or password incorrect". Just to be sure I'm not imagining this...I logged out of my account on my computer and relogged in using the very same username and password to my paid subscription and was able to get in. Any explanations why this is happening to me?

IP Logged

mattchess

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #5 - 04/25/15 at 17:02:18
Post Tools
My Forward Chess app just has books from a variety of publishers but don't see anything related to chess publishing.  What should I be looking for?

EDIT:  Looks like the chesspub material is currently only accessible on android - there is another thread related to it.

Looking forward to when it gets rolled out to the iPhone version
« Last Edit: 04/26/15 at 05:01:14 by mattchess »  
IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Reply #4 - 04/25/15 at 09:20:41
Post Tools
mattchess wrote on 04/24/15 at 22:02:10:
Is this still happening?

Yes, if you have a sub you should be able to access the ChessPub updates on Forward Chess. Smiley

IP Logged

mattchess

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #3 - 04/24/15 at 22:02:10
Post Tools
Is this still happening?  I love the forward chess app on my iPhone - have a lot of books.  Would love to be able to access chesspub material.

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Reply #2 - 04/13/15 at 19:00:29
Post Tools
bkkchss wrote on 04/11/15 at 06:56:18:
Will it work the other way around... So people who subscribe on Forward Chess will also have access to all the material on this site?

Yes

IP Logged

bkkchss
YaBB Newbies

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #1 - 04/11/15 at 06:56:18
Post Tools
Will it work the other way around... So people who subscribe on Forward Chess will also have access to all the material on this site?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo