Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Site needs clean up badly! (Read 359 times)
Confused_by_Theory

I Love ChessPublishing!

Re: Site needs clean up badly!
Reply #3 - 10/12/17 at 05:07:08
Post Tools
Glenn Snow wrote on 10/12/17 at 04:21:35:
Another item, less serious, is that some of the section moderators haven't been online in months or even years.

Hi.

Then maybe we need to get some anarchy going... Wink 

To see if any of the mods answer the call of course... Cool

...and certainly not because there would be no mods to rein us in. Roll Eyes

Have a nice day.

IP Logged

Glenn Snow
God Member

Reply #2 - 10/12/17 at 04:21:35
Post Tools
Another item, less serious, is that some of the section moderators haven't been online in months or even years.

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Reply #1 - 10/03/17 at 11:14:05
Post Tools
FrenchRefutes1e4 wrote on 09/25/17 at 16:51:59:
Well, some of them have the person's name at Chesspublishing.com, like for the King's Indian, it shows "david@Chesspublishing.com".  Well, if you try to send an email there, it bounces.

Next, some of the sections use a more generic address, Support@Chesspublishing.com.  Guess what?  It bounces too!

That's strange, we're still receiving emails for these addresses, so I've no idea why your emails bounced. Can you PM one of the bounced messages to me, please?

IP Logged

FrenchRefutes1e4
YaBB Newbies

I Love ChessPublishing!

Site needs clean up badly!
09/25/17 at 16:51:59
Post Tools
Each of the sections mentions at the bottom that if you have questions, submit to the forum, or Subscribers can email directly to (fill in the address).

Well, some of them have the person's name at Chesspublishing.com, like for the King's Indian, it shows "david@Chesspublishing.com".  Well, if you try to send an email there, it bounces.

Next, some of the sections use a more generic address, Support@Chesspublishing.com.  Guess what?  It bounces too!

So I went with the last resort and posted to the King's Indian Forum, but if these email addresses don't work, why are they still listed on the site?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo