Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Black resources for 1. d4 Cf6 2. c4 e6 3. g3 c5 (Read 761 times)
Stigma
God Member

There is a crack in everything.

Re: Black resources for 1. d4 Cf6 2. c4 e6 3. g3 c5
Reply #1 - 01/31/18 at 06:52:10
Post Tools
Those are the two most recent sources I'm aware of for the Black side of the Fianchetto Benoni, apart from ever-evolving ones like ChessPublishing of course. There's also a Chess24 video series on the Bogo-Indian where Huschenbeth recommends this 3.g3 c5 transposition for Black.

You could also look at slightly older books like Petrov: Grandmaster Repertoire: The Modern Benoni and Palliser: Chess Developments: The Modern Benoni, where as many as two of the six chapters were devoted to the Fianchetto.

And it wouldn't hurt to check what Avrukh had to say (in both the 1st and 2nd editions of his 1.d4 repertoire) about your chosen line before you play it.

Improvement begins at the edge of your comfort zone. -Jonathan Rowson

IP Logged

Leon_Trotsky

Кто был никем — тот станет
всем!

Black resources for 1. d4 Cf6 2. c4 e6 3. g3 c5
01/31/18 at 05:02:00
Post Tools
I have two recent resources for this line, albeit when White continues with the main Fianchetto Benoni variant with 4. d5: the book by Thinkers and the Modern Chess database by Marin Part I. Are there any other Black resources for this line specifically ?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo