Latest Updates:
Normal Topic New Forum! (Read 3562 times)
yaltmax

If you smile, the whole
world smiles with you...

Re: New Forum!
Reply #3 - 01/15/03 at 21:06:58
Post Tools
By the way, if anyone just visited this forum for the first time, don't forget to register (menu item on top) for free to get great benefits. Even if you are subscriber to ChessPublishing.com, you would have to make two extra clicks to register in this forum. It's quick, easy, and you will enjoy all the benefits of the full member!

And to everyone who is registered already, thank you and enjoy!

PS: Oh yes, don't forget to login firstly when you come to this forum to see all the new messages posted, etc.

IP Logged

Kevinfons
YaBB Newbies

Old enough to know better,
young enough to like
it

Reply #2 - 01/10/03 at 04:22:12
Post Tools
Very nice.  I will be looking forward to the experience.  Thank you for taking the time to be involved with this project Cheesy

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Reply #1 - 01/06/03 at 06:06:05
Post Tools
I don't know if it is a good idea to reply to myself Undecided but i thought I should mention that a lot of our GM contributors our playing in major tournaments at the moment, and so will not be able to reply for a while.
I guess this will be an ongoing 'problem' - the guys have to work occasionally!

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

New Forum!
01/04/03 at 07:39:57
Post Tools
Well, welcome to our new Forum. I guess if you have come so far then the fact that we have a new Forum is hardly news to you! Smiley
There are plenty of exciting projects planned for the future, we hope to make the best chess opening theory site even better!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo