Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Welcome to the 1 e4 e5 Forum (Read 2035 times)
GMPaulMotwani
Ex Member

Welcome to the 1 e4 e5 Forum
01/06/03 at 09:39:49
Post Tools
Welcome to the 1 e4 e5 Forum

Dear Readers,
Welcome to the 1 e4 e5 section of our Forum at chesspublishing.com. Please feel free to use this area of the Forum as a place where you can enjoy posting your own views or questions about games, relevant openings, and any other topics that could well lead to really helpful responses coming in from many other readers who visit the site.

Being a very avid 1 e4 e5 supporter myself, I warmly invite those readers who are also current SUBSCRIBERS to my site to send their messages by e-mail to me at mrmo@chesspublishing.com. I will always reply personally, and as soon as possible, to such e-mails from subscribers, and the most interesting topics will even feature in my big updates which are published monthly on the site, and then remain there permanently.

For me, it is not important whether you have a very high rating, a modest or lowly one, or none at all. If being a subscriber to my 1 e4 e5 site has sparked thoughts that you would like to share with me, then please send them on by e-mail to me at mrmo@chesspublishing.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Wishes,
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Mo.

GM Paul Motwani.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo