Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Subscription Options (Read 2361 times)
GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Re: Subscription Options
Reply #2 - 04/07/03 at 02:51:12
Post Tools
The simplest is to take out a single subscription separately for the KID, with a separate password, then drop me a line and I will merge them so that you can use one password and username for all.

IP Logged

yaltmax

If you smile, the whole
world smiles with you...

Re: Subscription Options
Reply #1 - 04/06/03 at 19:26:32
Post Tools
I just forwarded this topic to Tony and I hope we'll see a reply from him as soon as he has a chance. Personally, I think it's possible to add one more section to your subscription but I guess it needs to be processed manually by Tony. Hang on there...

IP Logged

alex8

Subscription Options
04/06/03 at 03:30:27
Post Tools
After being the Gold card member the last year I decided to cut down my subscription option. The reason is that I just don't have time to follow all the sections, and then again I don't play all those openings. So the choise was made: "three section" subscription option with "1.e4...", "1.d4 d5" and "Flank Openings" (incidentally, these are one of the best sections on the ChessPublishing, in my opinion).
Well, there is one more section that interests me - "King's Indian", and still more so after the arrival of excellent Joe Gallagher. But I don't see how I can subcribe just to this one section. When I try "Upgrade", the only option I have is "Gold card", and that's not what I want.
Don't you consider to introduce some more subscription options in order to be more flexible? And what can be done in my concrete case?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo