Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Update announcements (Read 1369 times)
yaltmax

If you smile, the whole
world smiles with you...

Re: Update announcements
Reply #2 - 07/02/03 at 11:40:44
Post Tools
You mean like only one single topic somewhere in the "News" subforum where all the updates for all the openings are announced?

Yes, it might be a good idea. On teh other hand, if nobody finds it usefull to have those updates in teh forum anyway, then we can remove them completely. Nevertheless, I thought some people would find it informative... especially those who are guests.

Anyway, please lets us know what you think about it so we can adjust it accordingly.

Anyone else?

Thanks for your comments, it makes the site better every day!

IP Logged

Fernando Semprun

Be nice to others. Life
is to be enjoyed!

Re: Update announcements
Reply #1 - 07/02/03 at 06:42:53
Post Tools
Great idea. I share 100% your point of view

Fernando Semprun

IP Logged

alumbrado
God Member

Esse quam videri bonus
malebo

Update announcements
07/02/03 at 04:37:11
Post Tools
I have a suggestion.

I find it a tad annoying to log on to the forum and see new messages in several of the openings, then click through to find they are all announcements of monthly updates - which I can easily see from the main site home page anyway.

If it is considered necessary to have updates announced in the Forum, would it not make more sense to have a single 'updates' topic, in which all updates could be announced?

What do other people think of this?

If sometimes we fly too close to the sun, at least this shows we are spreading our wings.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo