Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Mark as Unread Feature?? (Read 1759 times)
MNb
God Member

Rudolf Spielmann forever

Re: Mark as Unread Feature??
Reply #4 - 04/10/04 at 06:19:07
Post Tools
I disagree with Wonderer. Lazy as I am, the unread marker is the first thing I look at.

The book had the effect good books usually have: it made the stupids more stupid, the intelligent more intelligent and the other thousands of readers remained unchanged.
GC Lichtenberg

IP Logged

Wonderer
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/07/04 at 05:39:18
Post Tools
Something I'd be happy to find featurewize would be the choice of viewing post in reversed chronological order, so the latest post would show first when entering a topic.

Or at least that one could choose this as a personal setting!

Personally I think the marking of unread is a bit unnecessary as I tend to look at the right side anyway, as 'poster' and 'date' are both more important.

IP Logged

AmateurDragoneer

Reply #2 - 04/04/04 at 19:06:48
Post Tools
I meant having a mark as read feature on each individual topic. Bookmarking it would work, but it would be nice if this site had a feature.

AIM  
IP Logged

Wonderer
Ex Member

Reply #1 - 04/04/04 at 17:42:09
Post Tools
Wouldn't this just mark all posts as unread, which shouldn't make much differance...

Why not just bookmark the topic in question before leaving the computer?

IP Logged

AmateurDragoneer

Mark as Unread Feature??
04/04/04 at 17:19:03
Post Tools
As far as I know, while a "Mark as Read" feature exists on this message board, there is no "Mark as Unread" feature. Personally, I would find such a feature very useful as I frequently am in the middle of reading someone's post and then something comes up and I have to leave my computer. Then when I get back, I have to figure out whose post I was reading. Would it be possible to place such a feature on the board?

AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo