Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Suggestion for Mr Watson (Read 2228 times)
Troilus
YaBB Newbies

Re: Suggestion for Mr Watson
Reply #3 - 01/19/07 at 02:35:03
Post Tools
Hi! This is my first post, so I'm just getting used to what can be done. Anyway, as Mr Watson's representative on earth, I have to admit that he's taking a break from books for a while. But if he gets massive sales for his first two volumes of Mastering the Chess Openings, a third volume including Flank Openings and some surprise material might follow. BTW, the first two "Dangerous Weapons" books are the freshest thing I've seen on the openings market for years. Emms and friends are just bursting with exciting ideas!

tbirdas wrote on 12/23/06 at 15:34:16:
Hello

I know that Everyman will be publishing a new book by Mr Watson (Dangerous weapons: the French). The question that begs to be asked is: would Mr Watson consider writing a "Dangerous Weapons" book for the English opening? (I guess Santa could add the Benoni on the list too)

Thanks

IP Logged

ANDREW BRETT
God Member

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #2 - 12/28/06 at 15:17:06
Post Tools
How about one co-authored by Watson and Kosten ! I've never seen Watson post here on that front but how about it ?

IP Logged

BlkSabb

I love ChessPublishing.com!

Reply #1 - 12/25/06 at 17:01:35
Post Tools
Great idea!

IP Logged

tbirdas
YaBB Newbies

I Love ChessPublishing!

Suggestion for Mr Watson
12/23/06 at 15:34:16
Post Tools
Hello

I know that Everyman will be publishing a new book by Mr Watson (Dangerous weapons: the French). The question that begs to be asked is: would Mr Watson consider writing a "Dangerous Weapons" book for the English opening? (I guess Santa could add the Benoni on the list too)

Thanks

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo