Latest Updates:
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) A Spanish Repertoire for Black- Marin (Read 54366 times)
Antillian
God Member

Brilliance without dazzle!

Re: A Spanish Repertoire for Black- Marin
Reply #5 - 06/12/07 at 00:50:13
Post Tools
My order went through fine.

"Breakthrough results come about by a series of good decisions, diligently executed and accumulated one on top of another." Jim Collins --- Good to Great

IP Logged

Mortal Games
God Member

Reply #4 - 06/11/07 at 12:35:59
Post Tools
I sent a mail to Jacob Aagard and he said he will sent my error message to webmaster.

It has been said that chess players are good at two things, Chess and Excuses.  It has also been said that Chess is where all excuses fail! In order to win you must dare to fail!

IP Logged

MarinFan

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #3 - 06/11/07 at 12:25:45
Post Tools
Hello,

Links seem ok to me, as far as I can go without actually buying... Probably best contacting Quality Chess direct if still have problems.

Bye John S

IP Logged

Mortal Games
God Member

Reply #2 - 06/11/07 at 12:22:15
Post Tools
Many thanks MarinFan!  Smiley

It has been said that chess players are good at two things, Chess and Excuses.  It has also been said that Chess is where all excuses fail! In order to win you must dare to fail!

IP Logged

MarinFan

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #1 - 06/11/07 at 12:17:48
Post Tools
Hello,

The link is

http://www.qualitychessbooks.com/uploadimages/39243.22576664353A%20spanish%20rep...

They have either fixed the link, most likely, or the security settings on your browser is too high.

Bye John S

p.s opps sorry didn't read properly you are trying to buy, will check that too!

IP Logged

Mortal Games
God Member

A Spanish Repertoire for Black- Marin
06/11/07 at 12:12:48
Post Tools
The second book of Marin to complete the repertoire for Black against 1...e5 is out soon.
I think this book and The Ruy Lopez a Guide for Black from Sverre are the best books on the Spanish available on 2007.
I tryed to buy the Marin book from Quality Chess page but it was impossible because I saw this server error page always  Angry  :

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
       <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
       <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

--------------------------------------

Anyone saw this too?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo