Latest Updates:
Normal Topic My latest dragon (Read 3567 times)
bragesjo
God Member

CCE at ICCF 2021

Re: My latest dragon
Reply #2 - 10/28/10 at 08:42:55
Post Tools
Thanks Smiley

Interesting, I had no idea that only e5 was new move!

IP Logged

MNb
YaBB Moderator

Rudolf Spielmann forever

Re: My latest dragon
Reply #1 - 10/27/10 at 19:33:15
Post Tools
Nice game. You realize that only 19...e5 was a novelty in the strict meaning of the word? Some German boy took the draw with 19...Qg5.

The book had the effect good books usually have: it made the stupids more stupid, the intelligent more intelligent and the other thousands of readers remained unchanged.
GC Lichtenberg

IP Logged

bragesjo
God Member

CCE at ICCF 2021

My latest dragon
10/27/10 at 18:29:39
Post Tools
Here comes my latest Dragon game , played yesterday at local clubs competition. Move order was 30 moves on 1,5 hours amd 30 extra minutes after that.

I meet a new player who I had no idea if he played 1 e4 or 1 d4 or something else.I had a dream before the match that I was going to face him in a Dragon game in
Topalov variation. In the game I got the chanse to enter chinese but I choosed my move
from a half remembered dream.

My opponnet did not know theory and thought that I had blundered a pawn after b5 so he played the greedy Bxa7. I did not remember theory that well after Bxa7 either but after some minutes thought I logically recreated theory. Opponnent fails to find the best defence and after a move that should be awared by brilliancy prize when  I sacrificed a pure rook by placing it on a square that does not even take anything my opponnet resgined since my attack breaks through very very fast.

drakekm.pgn ( 1 KB | Downloads )
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo