Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Eric's Endless Love (Read 2757 times)
dmp4373

I Love ChessPublishing!

Re: Eric's Endless Love
Reply #2 - 09/18/11 at 23:37:09
Post Tools
GMTonyKosten wrote on 09/18/11 at 19:48:01:
Whenever we get a guest in we get complaints from subscribers wanting Eric back immediately!

It's said, the only sure things in life are death and taxes, but I think you could add to that, you can't please everyone. Eric has done a wonderful job and I just want to let you know that I appreciate those times when openings like the Veresov, Colle and BDG are given some coverage.

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Re: Eric's Endless Love
Reply #1 - 09/18/11 at 19:48:01
Post Tools
Whenever we get a guest in we get complaints from subscribers wanting Eric back immediately!

IP Logged

dmp4373

I Love ChessPublishing!

Eric's Endless Love
09/18/11 at 18:13:24
Post Tools
I'm really beginning to wonder how much more can be said about the London System by Eric Prie. He's obviously done a masterful job in revealing its nuances, but at what point does he say, 'Okay, that's it. Now you know everything I know about the London System!'
I know the people that run this site are aware of his strengths and limitations and so, have begun bringing in guests to review different d-pawn specials openings. As a paying customer who doesn't play the London System, I want to say, thank you, thank you, thank you!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo