Latest Updates:
Normal Topic WBCCC contest (Read 2321 times)
Smyslov_Fan
YaBB Moderator
Correspondence fan

Progress depends on the
unreasonable man. ~GBS

Re: WBCCC contest
Reply #5 - 11/30/11 at 22:52:42
Post Tools
No. Go to the General Chess discussion forum under "Other" and create a new topic there.

IP Logged

TheHug
YaBB Newbies

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #4 - 11/30/11 at 16:29:29
Post Tools
Oh ok that was what I thought. Were would be go about voting for this game by chance. On this board?

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Reply #3 - 11/30/11 at 13:58:41
Post Tools
My understanding was that there would be a vote here to decide the best game, and the winning game would then be annotated by the appropriate ChessPublishing.com professional.

IP Logged

TheHug
YaBB Newbies

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #2 - 11/30/11 at 03:19:03
Post Tools
Yes I mention this to him, especially if its coming form one of the titled players that do there work here. But I don't know all the users behind the names here. I think its understandable that I wouldn't want to pay for a 1200 player using a computer and given me his PC output.

IP Logged

TN
God Member

Reply #1 - 11/29/11 at 12:16:40
Post Tools
TheHug wrote on 11/29/11 at 08:44:47:
A little while ago now. I had a discussion with GMTonyKosten and he seemed to believe you guys could help me with a request. Last year I started my own corr chess tour. It is a little different than most tour's. For one its a Blitz championship. Hints the name WBCCC--> World Blitz Corr Chess Championship. The first year was a very successful tournament. I got just over 30 players in my first edition and got some decent competition for the type of event it was. Now to get to my point this coming year I wanted to offer something new beside just having a prize tournament. I always like to add something new to event. So I hope I can get a few of you guys to be interesting in judging and analyzing some games for best game of round. I'm having two tour's this year so there will be some work to do. I liked the idea of having the forum vote for the games or a select group of people maybe. And the winning games would get the the analysis publish on all the forums I have promoted at. As for the people who would do the work. I'm not going to be a picky person  Smiley as I don't know everyone here. By I hope to get some of the best analysis guys rather you are a corr chess player or otherwise.

Is there a remuneration involved?

All our dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them.

IP Logged

TheHug
YaBB Newbies

I Love ChessPublishing!

WBCCC contest
11/29/11 at 08:44:47
Post Tools
A little while ago now. I had a discussion with GMTonyKosten and he seemed to believe you guys could help me with a request. Last year I started my own corr chess tour. It is a little different than most tour's. For one its a Blitz championship. Hints the name WBCCC--> World Blitz Corr Chess Championship. The first year was a very successful tournament. I got just over 30 players in my first edition and got some decent competition for the type of event it was. Now to get to my point this coming year I wanted to offer something new beside just having a prize tournament. I always like to add something new to event. So I hope I can get a few of you guys to be interesting in judging and analyzing some games for best game of round. I'm having two tour's this year so there will be some work to do. I liked the idea of having the forum vote for the games or a select group of people maybe. And the winning games would get the the analysis publish on all the forums I have promoted at. As for the people who would do the work. I'm not going to be a picky person  Smiley as I don't know everyone here. By I hope to get some of the best analysis guys rather you are a corr chess player or otherwise.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo