Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Who wants to take part in an interesting research? (Read 1951 times)
nestor

Re: Who wants to take part in an interesting research?
Reply #5 - 02/13/14 at 20:12:44
Post Tools
I'm in too. I have sent a personal message as requested.

IP Logged

MNb
God Member

Rudolf Spielmann forever

Reply #4 - 02/13/14 at 19:59:42
Post Tools
I'm in. I don't Twitter either though.

The book had the effect good books usually have: it made the stupids more stupid, the intelligent more intelligent and the other thousands of readers remained unchanged.
GC Lichtenberg

IP Logged

Ametanoitos
God Member

The road to success is
under construction

Reply #3 - 02/13/14 at 18:22:45
Post Tools
Having a tweeter account is only an extra. If you don't have and only want to fill in the questionaire then there is no problem.

About posting the questionaire online. It is something we may do at some point in the future. But before that i'd like to know a few things about the chessplayer first and we haven't incorporated those things into the questionnaire yet.

IP Logged

Fromper

GrandPatzer

Reply #2 - 02/13/14 at 17:40:17
Post Tools
I'd be willing to fill out an online questioneer, if that's all it is. If you're not trying to be picky about who/how many people you invite to participate, then you might consider just posting a link and letting anyone fill it out.

GrandPatzer!!!

1777 peak USCF rating - currently 1620 from coming back rusty
IP Logged

ErictheRed
God Member

USCF National Master

Reply #1 - 02/13/14 at 16:56:09
Post Tools
I would be interested, though I don't have a Twitter account (I assume that's what you meant).

IP Logged

Ametanoitos
God Member

The road to success is
under construction

Who wants to take part in an interesting research?
02/13/14 at 16:50:44
Post Tools
Hello guys,

At the Computer Engineering and Informatics Department of the University of Patras (Greece) we want to expand our research field to the group of chessplayers and try to get some results which will be for sure very interesting for the whole chess community. Also, this research is probably expandable to other areas of chess, but we want to take a single step at a time.

If somebody wants to be a part of this novel scientific research all he has to do is to send me a message here. After that he'll have to answer an online questionary (it won't take more that 10 minutes to complete it) and give me his tweeter account if he has any of course.

Obviously all the personal data that will be collected will be used only for the research and in no way they will be used for commercial perposes despite the fact that we don't ask of any "sensitive" personal data to be given anyway.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo