Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Game Analysis? (Read 1787 times)
ChessIsWar
YaBB Newbies

Re: Game Analysis?
Reply #2 - 06/11/15 at 06:32:12
Post Tools
Thanks for the response and the green light. I'm an improving adult player who learned the moves really young (4) but didn't get involved in the game competitively until this past winter. I know most of you on here are extremely experienced and highly rated so I have no desire to waste your time with a game that could easily be reviewed by myself with the conjunction of an engine. I just see that this is an overly organized, knowledgeable community so I'd rather post a great game that needs extensive review here than on a forum where it's going to get far less quality responses.

Thanks again...

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Re: Game Analysis?
Reply #1 - 06/10/15 at 20:09:44
Post Tools
We are mostly concerned with openings, but a lot of the members are pretty strong and certainly could help analyse a game. Why not try posting one in the appropriate opening section. Smiley

IP Logged

ChessIsWar
YaBB Newbies

Game Analysis?
06/10/15 at 08:31:07
Post Tools
I've looked around but I don't seem to see any threads of this sort: Do you guys post/allow posting of games for others to comment on and analyze here on Chesspub? The Chess.com forums have, by far, the most traffic of any chess forum but as I'm sure of you have found out for yourselves, the quality of the average poster on there tends to leave a little to be desired at times. I was just curious if you had or ever did have a forum or sub forum for it here.

Thanks

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo