Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Renewal troubles (Read 2152 times)
barnaby

The night is dark and
full of terrors.

Re: Renewal troubles
Reply #2 - 01/27/16 at 13:28:50
Post Tools
GMTonyKosten wrote on 01/27/16 at 11:29:41:
barnaby wrote on 01/27/16 at 01:19:37:
I'm trying to renew my subscription tp 6 sections.  What is the best way to do this?

If you try to login with your current credentials, look at a popup game or try to download an eBook, etc. CP should ask you to renew, and sends you to http://chesspublishing.com/purchase3/r1.php, I think?!

I used that link and everything worked out fine and I renewed.

Thank you.

IP Logged

GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Re: Renewal troubles
Reply #1 - 01/27/16 at 11:29:41
Post Tools
barnaby wrote on 01/27/16 at 01:19:37:
I'm trying to renew my subscription tp 6 sections.  What is the best way to do this?

If you try to login with your current credentials, look at a popup game or try to download an eBook, etc. CP should ask you to renew, and sends you to http://chesspublishing.com/purchase3/r1.php, I think?!

IP Logged

barnaby

The night is dark and
full of terrors.

Renewal troubles
01/27/16 at 01:19:37
Post Tools
Hi.  I'm trying to renew my subscription tp 6 sections.  What is the best way to do this?

When I tried the process it asked me to create a new account and when I put in my current user ID it rejected it and said that user name was already taken!

Cheesy

Anyway ... I'm trying to renew and use Paypal for the 6 section thing.  I'd rather not change my user ID ... but ...

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this area.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo