Latest Updates:
Normal Topic C01: chesspub C01 topics not in Exchange sub-board (Read 2123 times)
an ordinary chessplayer
God Member

I used to be not bad.

Re: C01: chesspub C01 topics not in Exchange sub-board
Reply #2 - 10/07/17 at 17:01:51
Post Tools
I was doing research on the Exchange Variation. To be thorough, I wanted to check other places besides the Exchange sub-board. And since I was compiling this list for myself, I posted it here just in case someone else might have a similar interest.

IP Logged

Seeley

Re: C01: chesspub C01 topics not in Exchange sub-board
Reply #1 - 10/07/17 at 00:05:05
Post Tools
Apologies if I'm being dim. You've clearly put in a lot of time and effort here, but I can't figure out why you've posted this or what you're trying to point out. I've randomly clicked on a few of the threads you've linked to in the hope that a pattern would emerge, but the only pattern I can discern is that these are all threads discussing some general aspect of the French in which the Exchange variation happens to be mentioned. In every case this is along with, or in the context of, other variations of the opening, and sometimes only in passing. Is that your point, or am I missing something?

IP Logged

an ordinary chessplayer
God Member

I used to be not bad.

C01: chesspub C01 topics not in Exchange sub-board
10/06/17 at 22:31:33
Post Tools
C01 topics in the main French board:

Notes
  • I used Ctrl-F in the browser to search for "exchange".
  • Where there was more than one page I appended "/all" to the url.
  • I ignored some mentions of the Exchange Variation where there was no further discussion.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo