Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Forward chess question? (Read 591 times)
GMTonyKosten
YaBB Administrator

Mr Dynamic?

Re: Forward chess question?
Reply #1 - 07/09/18 at 08:58:24
Post Tools
Mtal wrote on 07/08/18 at 05:29:04:
I wanted to subscribe again to chess pub. I was just wondering how I should go about this. I still want to be able to download pgn's and look at them on my computer and be able to use forwad chess (do when on the train I can look at some chess pub stuff too). Thanks.

It doesn't matter if you subscribe through us or through Forward Chess, you still get access to everything. Personally I would prefer that you subscribe through our website, but if you are currently subscribed through Forward Chess your credit card will automatically be debited by Google or Apple anyway I believe.

IP Logged

Mtal

I Love ChessPublishing!

Forward chess question?
07/08/18 at 05:29:04
Post Tools
Hi, I already have a forward chess account and have bought some books. I wanted to subscribe again to chess pub. I was just wondering how I should go about this. I still want to be able to download pgn's and look at them on my computer and be able to use forwad chess (do when on the train I can look at some chess pub stuff too). Thanks.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo