Latest Updates:
Normal Topic Hoy do you think in ches? (Read 1023 times)
Jupp53
God Member

be

Re: Hoy do you think in ches?
Reply #1 - 11/03/18 at 00:19:39
Post Tools
There's a lot of literature about it but no experimental or quasi-experimental research.

If someone has time to spend 7 weeks long 15 minutes per day with tactics, best on a website, books ar all right too, I would be happy if I could collect the data.

The design is easy. If you have not been used to it start with the first Lasker question: What are the checks? On chess.com it made me gain more than 200 "rating"points of its tactics trainer.
https://www.chess.com/blog/Klauer/how-to-calculate---final-training-case-study-r...

In the days of woodpeckering this would be an more economic way of getting a better thinking process and I feel the results still today. But as I know the problems of personal observations I would prefer to get some data. So everyone on each level is welcome to contact me and find a way to share his results anonymously.

Edit: Personal mail would be the right way to communicate this in days of public data collecting imo.

Medical textbooks say I should be dead since April 2002.
Dum spiro spero. Smiley

IP Logged

Pingudon

Hi chess friends!!

Hoy do you think in ches?
11/02/18 at 20:49:45
Post Tools
Dear  friends: I think the most important thing in chess is the way we think. A friend told me to think this way: 1) what is the threat of the other player? 2) Do I have a check? 3) Can i capture anything 4) can I make a threat? And if I do not find anything I should try to improve the position of my pieces. What do you think? ( I am sorry about my english.) Smiley

GTalk  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo