Latest Updates:
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27
Topic Tools
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) refutation of 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Nf6? (Read 128419 times)
Uruk

Re: refutation of 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Nf6?
Reply #401 - 02/24/09 at 20:17:05
Post Tools
Roger Williamson wrote on 02/24/09 at 00:43:51:
This thread has caused the majority of posters to lose faith in their own perception of reality.  TN, Markovich, Uruk and myself can no longer discern whether someone is being sarcastic or enthusiastic, facetious or facile, serious or silly.  Sloughter has, effectively, destroyed reality itself.

Kodos continues to cling desperately to the last vestiges of his sanity.

Alas...

IP Logged

drkodos
God Member

I see....stars.

Reply #400 - 02/24/09 at 19:33:54
Post Tools
Markovich wrote on 02/24/09 at 19:23:42:
drkodos wrote on 02/24/09 at 19:15:22:
And the idea that would you tolerate a Nazi anywhere is really a despicable thing to say to a person that has lost families at their hands.

I have the greatest respect for you, but I hope you will pardon me, because this goes to liberty and free expression.  If you ban someone's presence or rights of expression based only on your detestation of his views, you become a tyrant to him and a slave to your presently held opinions.

No it does not.  

It is not about free expressions.  Making threats is not protected speech, nor is advocating the death of other people.

British and US laws are very clear about this.

Nazi's and pedophiles should never be welcome anywhere as they have but one shared goal, and that is to satisfy their abnormal lust.

And please, I do not need respect from anyone, am not looking for it, and refuse it from someone that would tolerate a Nazi for any reason.

That is what The Roman Catholic Church did when they helped these people escape to S America and I had hoped you were not that type of person.

I am sorry to see I was wrong and remain optimistic that you talk to someone that puts some common sense back into you because I like what your offer in chess, but now will not even be able to enjoy that aspect of you.

Let me be clear:  I have no respect at all for your position.

You?  Yes, a little, but only because I hope you come to your senses as your powerful and skillful rhetoric could help solve problems instead of allowing them to live on and be empowered by your inactivity and unwillingness to do what is right.

You have convinced me I need not be here, there is no reason to spend any more $$ here and I will likewise try to influence others to do likewise.

If that makes me a slave and a tyrant, I can sleep well tonight and each ensuing evening with that new definition attached to me knowing from whence it came.

I am sure I will not be missed and I equally sure I will not miss anything really significant to me.

Good luck with your own latent hatreds.

Sincerely,

~ drkodos

I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission.

IP Logged

AlanG

Reply #399 - 02/24/09 at 19:32:47
Post Tools
The Hand wrote on 02/24/09 at 18:52:42:
The FACT that they put up a copy of his article shows their shared ideology.

It shows that they both have a desire to denigrate Einstein, but perhaps for different reasons. It's not sufficient evidence to call someone a Nazi, if you don't want to end up defending a libel suit.

Still I don't want to get stuck here defending sloughter, so I'm going to go back to ignoring this thread.

IP Logged

Markovich
God Member

Reply #398 - 02/24/09 at 19:23:42
Post Tools
drkodos wrote on 02/24/09 at 19:15:22:
And the idea that would you tolerate a Nazi anywhere is really a despicable thing to say to a person that has lost families at their hands.

I have the greatest respect for you, but I hope you will pardon me, because this goes to liberty and free expression.  If you ban someone's presence or rights of expression based only on your detestation of his views, you become a tyrant to him and a slave to your presently held opinions.

Also I don't want to belittle what you said, but sloughter hasn't brutally murdered anyone, so far as I know.

This is my last post to this thread, which has become an arena for hysteria and insanity.

The Great Oz has spoken!

IP Logged

drkodos
God Member

I see....stars.

Reply #397 - 02/24/09 at 19:15:22
Post Tools
Markovich:  He is here to recruit.  

That is a fact as he has stated so much in his provision of background info and insistence to look into his "resume."   Look closely at the replies and you can see has has already gained some followers here.

I suggest that if someone brutally murdered a member of your family you would not feel ok that I tolerate their inclusion to a party where they are free to recruit more people to commit such deeds.   You are far too wise to be as ignorant as your statement would seem to indicate.  If you put chess knowledge above human life I feel sorry for your family, and that is what you have done with your utterly indignant and ignorant statement of tolerating a Nazi.

Moody brought the subject up.  He has shown his contempt for people here and the hatred he has the he would do everything possible to make sure innocent people are slaughtered

Please do compel me to get the AJDA involved because they are much tougher to deal with and tend to get very legal in their activities.

British laws about this type of hate are more strict than US.

There is a line and there are only two side to stand upon.  There is no middle ground, and anyone that pretends there is has actually chosen a side.

Choose wisely.

I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission.

IP Logged

Markovich
God Member

Reply #396 - 02/24/09 at 18:53:31
Post Tools
Roger Williamson wrote on 02/24/09 at 16:35:21:
The allied armies of Mensa, L Ron Hubbard, Kent Hovind and Lyndon LaRouche are massing at the border.  They await the order to attack from the the inventor of the mains-powered perpetuum mobile.

Coals to Newcastle.

But seriously, I don't think that sloughter's politics, however detestable they may be (I have no idea of there is any truth to these allegations), should be at issue here.  While I fully respect drkodos sensibilities, sloughter wasn't spouting this stuff here: someone had to go looking for it.

What I do think is relevant is that, as you can see from his Einstein article  and his other creations, he is utterly contemptuous of received truth across a wide range of intellectual endeavor.  In once sense that is admirable, truth could never advance without people to challenge what's taken for granted.  But when you set yourself up in field after field as a natural genius whose insights are profoundly revolutionary, you are either God's gift to humanity or something pretty close to a lunatic.  I rather think that sloughter is the latter.

If you read his Einstein piece, for example (http://www.aulis.com/albert_einstein.htm), you see that he not only accuses Einstein of stealing ideas (whether he did or not is nothing but a footnote to the history of modern physics, it would seem to me), but he seriously maintains that Eddington's work done later and validating general relativity was a hoax.  Eddington allegedly promulgated fraudulent results merely for the purpose of elevating Einstein.  I am not entirely sure whether sloughter doubts general relativity, but it's worth nothing that it has been amply verified since Eddington.  So it would not seem entirely surprising that Eddington's observations were consistent with Einstein's theory.

In any case I fail to see why this forum should be a regular venting-place for whatever dark aspects of sloughter's character lead always to the conclusion that he is the Sole Possesser of the One Truth.

Unlike drkodos, I would suffer a Nazi here so long as he didn't tout his Nazi ideas, but I would not suffer an obnoxiously vocal Mad Hatter whose insights into chess would be just as good if they had been obtained with the assistance of a telescope and an astrolabe.

The Great Oz has spoken!

IP Logged

The Hand

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #395 - 02/24/09 at 18:52:42
Post Tools
AlanG wrote on 02/24/09 at 17:13:42:
But how do you know he has any connection to them? They've put up a copy of his article, but he may know nothing about it.

The FACT that they put up a copy of his article shows their shared ideology.

IP Logged

drkodos
God Member

I see....stars.

Reply #394 - 02/24/09 at 18:26:45
Post Tools
AlanG wrote on 02/24/09 at 17:13:42:
drkodos wrote on 02/24/09 at 17:08:11:
Do some homework on these folks:

Fathers' Manifesto & Christian Party

Google that.

But how do you know he has any connection to them? They've put up a copy of his article, but he may know nothing about it.

Are you serious?  

So, do you hang out with Nazis and put their stuff on your website and attend their meetings as a guest lecturer?

Connect the dots he himself has drawn.

If you are unwilling to do that honest work, then allow one who has to tell you what really is going on lest you be complicit in aiding and abetting the goals of these truly nefarious people, whose history of inhumanity is well documented.  

IP Logged

AlanG

Reply #393 - 02/24/09 at 17:13:42
Post Tools
drkodos wrote on 02/24/09 at 17:08:11:

Google that.

IP Logged

drkodos
God Member

I see....stars.

Reply #392 - 02/24/09 at 17:08:11
Post Tools

Google that.

IP Logged

Roger Williamson

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #391 - 02/24/09 at 17:07:07
Post Tools
Indeed, I wondered the same.  All I've been able to conclude so far from his crazed writings is that Moody Jr is a certified plum duff, who, despite his 'Masters in Geology' seems committed to misrepresenting academic practices as inherently dishonest.

Without know anything about this stone cold loon's personal political or religious convictions, this feels remarkably similar to the standard creationist smearing of Darwin as a plagiarist.

IP Logged

drkodos
God Member

I see....stars.

Reply #390 - 02/24/09 at 17:03:59
Post Tools
AlanG wrote on 02/24/09 at 16:58:56:
These quotes seem to be from a website that contains the article on Einstein, but are you sure they're not written by someone else?

Would you post those words on your site and defend them?

Just wondering.

IP Logged

AlanG

Reply #389 - 02/24/09 at 16:58:56
Post Tools
These quotes seem to be from a website that contains the article on Einstein, but are you sure they're not written by someone else?

IP Logged

drkodos
God Member

I see....stars.

Reply #388 - 02/24/09 at 16:49:40
Post Tools
Another DIRECT QUOTE from Moody's work:

"Niggers in Africa wouldn't even accept this degenerate kike as a role model.  Why should our Christian children be forced to?"

His user name is an inside reference on what he thinks should be done to those people he has identified above.

Quite frankly, if Nazis are allowed to post here and use this site to generate more members of the cult of hatred, I will make sure to not renew and to tell my other friends likewise.  It is come to that.

A lot of members of the Tribe play chess and would not appreciate this guy being protected because of ignorance to what are his real goals.

If Nazis are at the party I am sure I will not attend.

IP Logged

Roger Williamson

I Love ChessPublishing!

Reply #387 - 02/24/09 at 16:35:21
Post Tools
The allied armies of Mensa, L Ron Hubbard, Kent Hovind and Lyndon LaRouche are massing at the border.  They await the order to attack from the the inventor of the mains-powered perpetuum mobile.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27
Topic Tools
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo